A lot could have happened in 10 months. I could have-
- become impregnated and given birth to said spawn
- written a novel
- explored a deserted island and convince villagers to make me their queen
- built my own home
- gone on a round the world trip
- stumbled across a scientific breakthrough
I did none of those things. None. Beginning to reassess what on earth I have been doing with my life- I feel the real missed opportunity here is not becoming a queen on a deserted tropical island. I was practically created for eating peeled grapes and being carried around on a golden throne. The most tragic part is that this fact is not acknowledged by anyone else.
So...what did I get up to in 2013?
- Wilfully ignored this blog
- Got excited everytime I got blog comments, only to log in and realise of course they were all spam
- In related news, atleast now I know how that single mothers secret to a flat belly, and the all natural way to increase my penis size
- Moved out of my ridiculous hobbit hole I called my bedsit, and into Billasaurus's house
- Celebrated my 3 year anniversary with Billasaurus
- Went camping twice (trying to be encouraging on the partners hobbies you see)
- Saw one of my favourite bands, Me First And The Gimme Gimmes live
- Went to Soundwave and saw the old faves Blink 182, The Offspring, Metallica, Linkin Park, Paramore etc
- Managed to settle into domestic life without killing Billasaurus or having myself killed by him
- A new niece was born- little Seville!
- I completed my second year of my Bachelor of Primary Education
- I travelled to Vancouver, Canada to as part of a university program to teach abroad
- I went to Whistler for the day and saw snow for the first time
- I tutored 12 students with learning difficulties each week
- I got a new job, that I will be able to start in early 2014
- Survived the Geelong Earthquake of 2013 (Hint: Billasaurus's farts have moved the earth more)
- I accidentally washed my hair with puppy shampoo due to a mixup in my storage facilities. My coat looked lustrous, though.
Now i'm grasping at straws. Best wishes for everyone for an excellent 2014- I look forward to following all of your blogs!