un-Frequently Asked Questions*
NONE of these questions have actually ever been asked.
1. Who the heck are you?
Well that certainly was a rude way to ask. I'm Cindy!
2. How old are you?
Old enough to know better. I was born in ye old 87.
4. Why are these numbered incorrectly?
I'm more into reading than 'rithmetic.
5. Why do you blog?
Ive kept journals and logs and diaries and whatnot since early primary school. (Hilarious to read back on, by the way.) This seemed like a good extension- plus, I dont have to handwrite. It can be laborious.
6. What is this blog even about?
So far- shopping, relationships, family and being trapped in public toilets. It could change at any time, really.
22. Why don't you post many photos of yourself, including your face?
7. What do you do for a living?
I am an Advertising Team Leader. I'd prefer not to say where, because I dont want the extra workload of you all calling me and asking for fake quotes, however amusing that may be.
8. When does this blog get uniquely awesome?
Look, im giving it a crack. If you have suggestions, by all means.
9. Can I send you products to review?
Sure. I'm pretty damn honest though. If you can handle a honest review, send me on your promo stuff.
10. You have said something I vehemently disagree with on your blog. How can I contact you?
I love good debate! Love to talk to you about it. You can use carrier pigeon or email- I would suggest the latter as more time effective and less distracted by pats and seeds. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org